Techgrow S-Eco CO2 Sensor Features
From our budget Eco range, the S-Eco is the ideal budget CO2 sensor for the more experienced urban farmer and their hydroponics, urban gardening or indoor growing, or for those just starting out and assembling a new grow kit or greenhouse . case. With a 0ppm to 2000ppm range, 1 minute response speed and automatic calibration, you can make sure your plants are growing in the right environment.
For added convenience, the automatic light sensor gives you the ability to easily switch between day and night mode! If you prefer to adjust the sensor manually, you can use the reliable DIP switch to set it to non-stop day mode.
Equipped with a state-of-the-art Automatic Basic Calibration (ABC) function, which can be activated via the additional DIP switch, any zero drift of the infrared sensor can be eliminated to ensure accurate CO2 concentration measurements. consistent and precise carbon. Additionally, you have the option of manually calibrating the sensor in fresh air at 400ppm using one of our CO2 monitors.
The S-Eco is fully compatible with Techgrow's T-Nano, T-Micro and T-1 Pro CO2 controllers.
- Accurate measurements of CO2 concentration in your room every second
- Integrated light sensor
- Automatic switching between day and night mode
- Built-in light sensor can be set to non-stop day mode (manually set)
- Automatic baseline calibration (ABC function)
- Manual calibration and test function for the CO2 sensor
- Highly accurate non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Measuring range: 0ppm – 2000ppm
- Adjustability: 10 ppm increments
- Measurement frequency: every second
- Connectivity: 1 UTP port
- Compatibilité Techgrow : T-Nano, T-Micro et T-1 Pro